Every person is entitled to protection of their privacy and to protection against misuse of their personal data
1- Swiss constitution
Article 13 Protection of Privacy
(1) Every person has the right to respect for his or her private and familiy life, home, and secrecy of mail and telecommunication.
(2) Every person has the right to be protected against abuse of personal data.
Art. 2 GDPR Material scope
- This Regulation applies to the processing of personal data wholly or partly by automated means and to the processing other than by automated means of personal data which form part of a filing system or are intended to form part of a filing system.
->Klar Invest collects personal data within the framework of the contact with us (contact form, email). This data is stored solely for the purpose of answering your request for contact and the associated technical administration and use.
Art. 3 GDPR Territorial scope
This Regulation applies to the processing of personal data of data subjects who are in the Union by a controller or processor not established in the Union, where the processing activities are related to:
- the offering of goods or services, irrespective of whether a payment of the data subject is required, to such data subjects in the Union.
->Klar Invest is located in Switzerland and may have clients in the European Union. Therefore Klar Invest must be GDPR compliant.
For the purposes of this Regulation:
- ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- ‘restriction of processing’ means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
- ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- 1‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. 2However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- ‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
- ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- ‘personal data breach’ means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
->Klarinvest is the controller, processor and recipient of personal data
Art. 6 GDPR Lawfulness of processing
- 1Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
Art. 7 GDPR Conditions for consent
The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. 2The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. 3Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. 4It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent.
Moreover, Klar Invest does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations.
3- Your rights:
Complying with the GPDR Chapter 3 Rights of the data subject
->You have among other the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data, the right of erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), the right of access, the right to object and the right to restriction of processing of personal data.
Should you wish to do so, and complying with Art. 12 GDPR (Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject), please contact us and we will make sure your request is processed diligently.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content, this website uses SSL encryption. You can see an encrypted connection to the string “https://” and the lock icon in your protocol.
For further information, please refer to:
–Federal Act on Data Protection (Switzerland)